Do you have questions about shipping? The list below should answer any standard questions, but if you have a special request or unusual situation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be delighted to help!
- You must open and inspect your package within 7 days of receiving it! If you do not and there is something wrong with it, we cannot help you!
- We ship all orders through the United States Postal Service.
- Orders shipping to the United States should arrive within 2-3 days after receiving your shipping notification.
- Orders shipping everywhere else may take up to a month to arrive depending on your local postal service and customs office.
- We do not reimburse customers for any import taxes their country charges on artwork. These taxes are your responsibility and we cannot pay them for you or lie to save you money.
- We ship all artwork with foam board to protect it from bending. Larger prints will ship rolled up.
- We can ship large prints flat by request, but shipping these flat costs more and can only be done by contacting us directly.
- Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us!